Rob P. Credits
Over 21 Million YouTube Views!
Pachelbel Rant—over 14 million views
Friends & Sugar Ray—over 2 million views
American Idol Loser Song—over 1.5 million views
Children’s Song—over 1 million views
8 More with over 100K views
Scroll down for more ⇣
Opened for George Carlin on his “It’s Bad For Ya” Tour
Opened for Lily Tomlin at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas
Notable festival appearances include the Edinburgh Free Fringe Festival, Chicago Comedy Festival, New Orleans Comedy Fest, DC Comedy Fest, CMJ Music Marathon, CBGB Festival, and many more.
- Multiple Appearances on Comedy Central
- Regularly played on Laugh USA, SiriusXM 98
- Appeared on SiriusXM Insight (121) and SiriusXM Progress (127)
- Multiple plays on the Dr. Demento Radio Show
- KROK NY, WGN Chicago, WLUP Chicago
- Never Not Funny Players’ Club
Rob has headlined over 400 colleges coast to coast, from BYU Hawaii to U. of Southern Maine, from U. of Alaska–Anchorage to U. of Central Florida!
Rob has headlined or showcased at some of the best comedy clubs in the world, including:
- Gotham Comedy Club, NY
- Comedy & Magic Club, CA
- Catch a Rising Star, NY
- Zanies, Chicago & Nashville
- The Funny Bone, Atlanta, GA
- Caustic Comedy Club, Carouge, Switzerland
Rob also headlines corporate and all-ages shows, and has performed on Cruise ships for Disney Cruise Line and others.
Rob not only writes all of the material for his act and albums, he has written:
- Three one-act plays produced in NYC
- Contributing writer for NYC-based sketch group Spurn
- 52Sellout, a weekly commercial parody video series
- The book, music, and lyrics for a (hopefully soon-to-be-produced) 2-act musical
- Three solo shows which have been staged in New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles.
Rob runs his own music studio where he has produced his last 5 studio albums and has produced and arranged EPs for fellow comedy music acts Sam & Bill, Ben Pernick, and Noam Osband.
Rob regularly produces music for clients, as well as non-comedy songs for singers and publishing opportunities. He produced 52 jingles in 2016 as part of his 52Sellout project, and can usually be found behind his gear when he isn’t on stage.