If you love music but not the idea of standing outside all day with sweaty idiots, then we’ve got the place for you! New York’s hottest new music festival is Spring Festerella, presented by the Odd Rock Comedy Hour!
It’s only 85 minutes, a measly $10 ($7 if you buy advance tickets here with the code ORCHVIP), and it’s in Astoria so you can go home afterward and not sleep in a tent! It’s compact, streamlined, and filled with more awesome-per-dollar than any other music festival your bloggersnob friends have told you about.
Don’t believe me? Check out these acts:
- The Reformed Whores They’ve been on IFC, SiriusXM, opened for Les Claypool and the Reverend Horton Heat, and have rocked the Edinburgh Fringe!
- Carla Ulbrich A comedy songwriter and professional smart aleck who’s been played on the Dr. Demento Show, SiriusXM, and NPR!
- Charles McBee a hilarious standup comedian who has appeared on Gotham Comedy Live!
- Tim Ellis comedian/musician whose album and webseries Casual Pimpin’ are packed with hilarity and smooth grooves!
- Shane Morrison comedic songwriter who has been featured in the New York Funny Songs Festival!
- Hosted by Rob Paravonian, me, and I’ve also done stuff and been on things!
So there you have it. April 21st, 2018, is the official start of your summer festival season! Come on out and party with us!